{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.31.2005

I had the BEST WEEKEND EVER!

~I got locked in my apartment from the ice storm because I moved into an apartment that has a huge hill to get in and out.

~I ran out of beer and had to walk down said hill while falling on my ass 3 times and sliding down the hill standing up 4 times.

~ I played drinking games all weekend.

~ For some reason Melanie and I thought rabbit stew would be fun.... ***this is probably the worst idea we have ever had**** While it was cooking the smell of vomit filled the apartment that we were trapped in.... I still don't know if the stew really smelled that bad or if Melanie REALLY did gag at the look of it. Also it was all we had to eat in our apartment so we had to suck it up and eat it.

~I woke up to the ice melting away and decided to leave and get out for awhile after being locked in all weekend and realized that someone admired my car radio SO much that they knocked my window out to get it.