{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.20.2005

I moved over the weekend into my new huge apartment. It is pretty cool besides the fact that I am used to my studio where I can see everyone at any time, and now I get all lonely when I go to my room, and I also get separation anxiety when I come out of the kitchen and Deuce is not there. He will get up to go to his room and I freak out that he has died, but I am sure I will get used to that.

The roommate war has also already begun. When we moved in there was a puffy toilet seat on my toilet. I think puffy Toilet seats are the most disgusting thing ever. There are like little foam circles that catch everyone's ass germs and stores them. So while Deuce was at work I stealthily swapped out the toilet seats. It took him 2 days to come running out of his bathroom laughing his ass off. I asked what was wrong and he said "The weirdest thing just happened, I sat down on the toilet and it went 'ffssshhhh'". The best thing about him is that he didn't even want to swap it back, he wants to somehow sneak into Melanie's apartment a switch hers.