{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.25.2005

JOB AND A MIDGET

Today has made the top 5 of my favorite days of my life.....

I had decided today was the day that I was going to sit down in the directors office to lay it down for him that my internship was ending and i was going to be looking for employment. I have been stressing this since I very badly want to be hired on where I work now. I went in this morning and sat down and started ...

"I will be done in March and wanted to give you a heads up to fill the position in the next month because I will be seeking post grad employment but I need you to know you all have first dibs on me..."

He cut me off and said "why are you seeking employment, do you really think that we are going to let you go? I already have a position waiting on you to finish your internship"

F'KING WHOO F'NING HOO!!!!!

Then to top that off, while I was doing intake today someone called me and said "I am an addict in search of a program...." He went on with the same shpeel everyone gives and then he said "will it matter that I am ............

------I swear to all that is good this really happened-----

that I am a little person"

OMG TODAY ROCKS MY FACE OFF..... A job AND a midget!!!.... are you kidding me!!!????!!!!!