{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.23.2005

THIS MEANS WAR!!!

I thought I was all smooth by swapping out the puffy toilet seat with Deuces toilet. I thought he would be too lazy to retaliate or maybe that he loved me too much to hold it against me. I was wrong! Apparently, he hates puffy toilets as much as I do.

This weekend we had everyone we know over for a party. Sure that is only like 10 people, but that is a lot to us. All night long I was telling the girlfriends of all my guy friends, that I don't know too well, to use my bathroom since it was cleaner in a gesture to be a good host. Towards the end of the night I went in my bathroom and on the counter, IN PLAIN SITE ALL BY ITSELF, was the Silicone Duo Wireless Couples Kit. This is pretty much a vibrating cock ring, and every one here had gone in and seen it. This must have looked fantastic to everyone there that didn't know me all that well.

THE WAR IS ON MY FRIEND!!!!