{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

2.12.2005

Dear friends ,

Today I am plummeting to Earth. If the hot guy on my back (that's right there are only two girls going and I am the only single one so I call the hottest guy) doesn't pull the cord, and my parachute does not come out, this will be my last post. Melanie is instructed to let everyone know. (We have a secret game where we have hidden our passwords for everything and a note with what items need to be removed from our house before our parents come to take care of clearing it out). Also she is going to take pictures. If something happens, I will make sure she knows to post the picts of my death, cause I think that would be a cool last post. I am not down with the bloggers that just disappear for ever, my promise to you all is closure.

Don't get me wrong I don't think I am going to die (unless you can die of utter excitment) and I really could care less if it happened, this would be an awesome way to go and I am wearing clean underwear that match my knee high striped socks so I don't need to be embarrassed on the other side.

Holla,
Marci