{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

2.20.2005

Friday night I went to an after hours party at one of my free beer breweries. Because I am hard core, I also went to free beer for 2 hours before the party. It seemed like a pretty chill time until I started looking back on the chaos of the evening Sat. Morning.

#1 a friend was there mixing half beer and half diet coke and drinking it ALL NIGHT LONG
#2 I got pinned against a secluded corner with a stranger at which point the stranger started trying to make out with me.
#3 I finally talked to my Friday night secret boyfriend and told him he was my secret boyfriend.
#4 Said stranger ended up trying to get up on me again later and my totally chill roommate bowed up and said "hey man I will punch you in the fucking face" (this is still so funny to me... this was the first time I have ever seen him be tough.... it was cute) which let to this exchange:
Him: I will kick the shit out of your friend
Me: man that would really blow becuase none of our other friends are here so I would have to jump in and kick your ass, and to tell you the truth I am too pretty for all that so can you just chill.
Then he proceeded to fololow me to the bathroom and stalk me all night long.
#5 Said secret boyfriend looked all cute .... RIGHT BEFORE he showed me his wedding ring. (I really have to get better at looking for those). He promised I would be his secret girlfriend though, so I guess that works out fine.
#6 said friend with Diet coke came back with us so he didn't have to drive and slept on my floor for intervals of 5 minutes between puking all night.

It is maybe a little sad that this is ALL I have to show for the last 3 days of my life.