{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

2.10.2005

I was informed yesterday that if I proceed with my weekend plans, that I could be fired. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!

For some reason my boss loves me, and thinks that jumping out of a plane might be dangerous. He seems to think that I am going to die and then there would be no one as good as me to do my job. He kept running in and telling me horrible stories of people that have died and SEVERLY disfigured there face. Then when I went to leave yesterday, I asked if he needed anything before I went back to the world of noN-homeless, and he said "yea, I need you to reconsider skydiving, and you need to know your job is on the line with this".

He speaks such craziness!

Any way...
I'M GOING SKYDIVING!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. let me know if anyone is hiring a substance abuse counsler.