{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

2.18.2005

PROBLEM?

I love where I work and they are planning on hiring me. That is the good news. Yesterday the director of another place came by to drop off an addict and said he needed to talk to me. Turns out in dealing with him and all the counselors that he employs, word got around about how incredibly awesome I am and he wants to go to dinner and talk about a job. I was completely honest with him and told him how happy I was where I am and that I might be getting hired on here, but I would definitely be looking at some other options. He took that time to be completely honest with ME, and told me that he had heard a rumor that yet another facility was wanting me and he was wanting to nab me before they got ahold of me.

This means that I get to start a bidding war between 3 places. Why do all these people talk about it being hard to fid a job after graduation when I am 2 months away and not even doing anything and people are still calling me. Looks like I will be working before graduation and I will be making decent money for someone newly licensed. I am SO excited about not being poor anymore.