{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

2.14.2005

So I am alive.... No grotesque pictures from Melanie, Sorry.

Sky Diving has to be the best thing in the entire world..... Anything that let's you wear a cool hat, a fun bright blue jump suit, takes you up 14,000 feet, in a cool little plane, has you attached at the groin of a hot guy and lets you fall into a great looking picture is alright with me. It is pretty scary how easy it was to jump out of a plane. Seriously, I should have been at least a little freaked out by it but I was ready to hurl myself out before we were even at 14,000 feet. People say it is all scary up in the plane, but really the world so surreal from that height that it is pretty cool going out into it. AND I totally got the hottest guy in the place..... his name was Joey, he was also nice.... ie, I asked him if he would be pissed if i accidentally pissed on him, or vomited, and he said he would be pissed but he would have to get over it. He was a swell guy.

I got kinda hosed on the jump order and ended up in a different plane than everyone I went with. They were all done and inside changing by the time I jumped. But the cool thing about this is I got to hear all the jump masters in my plane talk about "the group before this one". Some of the people I went with were total pansies. After the chute is pulled you have to stand on the guys feet to get readjusted in the harness (or as I like to think of it as "rubbing all up on Joey"). One guy I was with thought the guy was trying to let him loose during this part and wigged out about it and started flailing all around. I bet he might have left that out of his story.

The only thing that sucks now is there is nothing for me to loo forward to anymore.... all i have going for me know is 3 exams, 2 term papers, graduation and a 12 hour licensing exam. He who said the fun never ends, lied.