{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

3.03.2005

I'VE HEARD IT ALL
Scene: Hall way outside bathroom looking at the failed drug test
Me: When was the last time you used?
Potential Client: Last September
Me: No really, tell me the truth.
PT: no really I have stayed clean a long time
Me: well that is funny since you have coke in your system.
PT: how in the hell is that possible?
Me: well, let's see, I guess that is possible if you used in the past 3-5 days.
PT: That is impossible.
Me: well I am not gonna argue with you, I can't accept you with a dirty screen
PT: WAIT A MINUTE, KNOW WHAT IT IS! I hired a prostitute last night, and she sucked my dick, do you think that I got high from that crack whore?
Me: well did you share a pipe with her?
PT: No I think she got it in my system while she was sucking my dick.

Me: *laugh out loud while holding the door open for him to leave, and then walk away thinking about how much I love my job.*

*dim lights*