{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

4.27.2005

WHY I HEART THE DMV

Today I woke up at Ass crack of dawn and went to the DMV to fix my little expired licensed/ going to court/ going to jail/ having a girlfriend named bertha that loving calls me boo problem. It opened at 9 so I got there at 7. Only I had to go to the one near work, and it turns out I do not work in the best neighborhood in Atlanta. So there I was little white girl sitting in South Dekalb Mall with my study guides and studying, when three young thugs came in. I am not sure if my clients are right about me having enough street cred to hang in the ghetto or if it was the mace I was holding but the thugs took a liking to me and talked to me the whole time, and only called me "bitch" once and only used the word "pussy" 5 times, and even offered to let me hit their crack pipe if I wanted to go outside with them. They were really sweet guys. Sweet in the "they didn't try to gang rape me on the floor of the mall" kinda way.

I got my New license and the guy taking my pict apparently was new because he told me to face a certain way and where to look and I asked him if I was pretty before he took the picture and he wouldn't answer.... I took that to mean he had a crush on me and was nervous... He said "look here" and there was a flash and then I got my ID and I am half in the picture and facing to the side and looking to total wrong direction. It really sucks I am stuck with this picture for another 4 years and maybe more if I let it expire again.