{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

5.06.2005

Dear ass hole in the porto potty line last night at Sweetwater,

Yea, that's right I said it. I was trying to get over the fact that you were even in the line the first place when every other guy in the free world pisses on the side of the building. I know I mentioned it might have been since you didn't have a dick, and that might have been out of line but it was my bladder speaking.... you see I almost pissed my pants in that line. The part I don't feel so bad about is when you went into the ever so wonderful porto pottie and took your time.... REALLY, no one should be exposed to a porto pottie for 5 whole minutes.... So I am really sorry that you got upset when you walked out I said "the porto pottie is no place to masturbate" for everyone in line to hear, but since we were all talking about you anyway, I thought it was only right to say something to your face.. I do want to say that you were so cute when you tried to stare down my friends because I was a bitch to you. I mean when any 5 foot 3 guy tries to bow up on 6'3" guys, it makes me think about the midget I have never owned, and I kinda fell in love with you at that moment.

See You Next Week,
Marci