{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

5.05.2005

Happy drug addicts rule!!!
I just ran out to the store and when I came back there were three clients outside all up on eachother.... I think "shit, I have to break up another fight and these guys are straight off the street".... As I get out of my car I hear them rapping to eachother..... Apparently they were having a rap war, street fight, 8 Mile happening, or what ever it is called. I start over to them to break up what ever is about to happen and accept i might have a black eye tonight, when I realize that they are rapping about god and gospel. Now I am not a believer in anything you can not show me in a Petri dish, or test tube, but the shit these guys were rapping was awesome. So I listened for a minute and came in and they stood out side my office singing for 15 more minutes and working off eachother. Apparently rap gospel is the new pink. Now you know.