{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

5.02.2005

Problem Solving 101:
or
"why I should spend my time better at work"

Krika says:
I SO SLEEPY
Marci says:
I am so bored and horny
Krika says:
MASTURBATE
Marci says:
i should but last time a client walked in on it it was awkward
Marci says:
Being horny at work sucks now that I don't have nicely dressed men walking by
Krika says:
TELL HER YOUR RUBBING CALAMINE LOTION ON A BAD POISON IVY RASH
Marci says:
or maybe that I had sex with someone that had benadryl on their dick.... like the client did last week
Krika says:
OH.....MY......GOD....WHY?
Krika says:
DID HE THINK IT WOULD CURE HIS HERPES?
Marci says:
who knows.... she wanted to show me her rash, naturally I stopped her before it got to the nightmare stage but I never did ask her why he had benedryl on his dick .... and she left the program this weekend so I will never know.
Marci says:
unless I see her selling crack
Krika says:
AND ITCHING HER CROTCH WHILE DOING IT
Marci says:
that is hot
Krika says:
OR MAYBE SHE'LL SMOKE SOME TO HEAL THE RASH LIKE THE GUY WITH HEMORRHOIDS
Marci says:
yea he left too.
Marci says:
maybe they are having awesome itchy sex somewhere right now
Krika says:
AWW...RASHY ANAL SEX MAKES ME ALL MUSHY INSIDE
Marci says:
well thanks for this little conversation.... I am no longer horny