{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

5.02.2005

Weekend of Cock Rings Slurpees

It was a great weekend.... I took my exam and even though I probably failed it, it is over and I don't have to think about it for 8 weeks when I stand at the mailbox shaking and hyperventilating telling my roomie to open the letter for me.

So I am all done no more school, no more exams, no more sleeping with professors for A's, no more computer problems, and no more freaking out in class and calling everyone idiots. My future consists of addicts and beer, mainly because I feel I need a good balance in my work and home life.

Sweetwater at 4:20. Who's with me?!?!?