{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

12.03.2005

THIS ONE IS FOR GOOSE
or
"the blog that went silent, and only one person cared"
or
It has been subliminally silent around here

It appears that I have been pretty neglectful of you all lately seeing as how Blogger just wouldn't let me log in.... if it is any consulation, this is just my nature, my imaginary friend, Harry Chaplin, hauled ass a long time ago becuase I never talked to him. Blogger has proved to be a bit more forgiving than Harry.

I guess you all want some great story as to where i have been, like how homeless drug addicts abducted me, or how I finally went to court on those "hate crimes", that were really just me throwing my size barbies at midgets. Really there is no cool story but work has taken over my life. I quit the job I loved due to some evil essence that led to the closing of the program, I quit about a month before they went under and word on the street is it was my fault. So now i work in a detox center. Not my dream job but it is working for now. I do get to work with a lot more schitzophrenics now, and that has proved to be quite entertaining. The schitzo's have the best stories. One hears growling all the time, but only in his left ear, then there is the guy that told me the voices told him to kill me, and the one who knows when it is time to get back on her medicine becuase the little green elf showed more than his hat when he looked around the door. She was my favorite, I think we should all be able to see little green men with hats. Or maybe own little green men with hats. or maybe just own a midget and make im wear a hat.

another reason I have not been here lately is becuyase I never go home anymore. I am moving in January and i will have my computer back with me, so maybe i will be able to post more often soon.