{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

5.31.2006

Ok so addicts losers with nothing to do but sit on the computer all night The Real World Blog Style are the only ones to get my back

I hit up some of my old blogmates last night. After convincing them it was me because every word was misspelled they tried to talk me into moving back in and told them I might consider coming back once I got might corner of the interweb comfy again, but man these people are pushy. Apparently I have already moved back in, and they have already hung my family photos on the wall. Looks like they are not taking no for an answer, So when I feel like I am cleaver enough to start posting there again I will, so start reading.

It kinda feels good to be the prodigal loser. roomate.