{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

7.02.2004

14% DRAMA

Last night would have been FANTASTIC as planned except for a few teeny tiny bumps in the road. Here are a few:

~ Some Drama that happened before I even got out of class that had every one grumpy and me somehow to blame, when I WASN'T EVEN THERE.

~ Random drunk kid I don't know, thinks it is going to be a good idea to grab the hell out of my breast in the middle of a bar. Seriously, I know they are nice, but I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME. This is only after he is whining about how every one hates him, you know the guy EVERYONE wants to get drunk with. When I nicely let him know this wasn't ok he did it to Melanie, however, it took her a second to process what was going on so she missed her cue to pour something on him, and I wasn't sitting next to him, and would have ended up hurting Melanie while trying to kick his ass.

~ Chode Boy needing a ride home and breaking my back window while shouting out things like "I met this waspy girl".
ANNOUNCEMENT: If anyone wants any garbage or a radio, or army men, or beer mugs, my car will be parked in down town 4 days a week and it really easy to break into now.

~ The breast grabber that kept randomly blessing everyone witht eh sign of the cross and when I nicely said "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" He replied "Some times God tells me to do things"

Here are the things that saved the evening:

~ Melanie was upset or something about the previously mentioned drama, So I sang her power ballads at the top of my lungs.

~ Melanie walking in on lesbian sex in the bathroom.

~ A girl that hangs out with Duece, randomly forgetting people could see her, and catching her making faces of disgust to the drunkards.

~ seeing the breast grabber try to get a high five from Lurker Boy after he reached out of bounds.

~ 11.3% beer.....