{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

7.20.2004

99.9% BETTER!
 
It is funny that the past 2 weeks I have been in a  huge funk and it mainly derived from me thinking I was going crazy because every single thing that has happened in the natural world has been lost on me.  I have not been able to understand the simplest things in human nature, but now I realize that it is not me.  EVERYONE around me is f*cking nuts.  Seriously, everyone has lost their minds and somehow I didn't see it.  I see it now, and I no longer think i need to be hospitalized and that feels good.
 
Last nights dream:
I lived at home with my whole extended family (only I don't have an extended family) and I had lesbian sex (only I don't do that in real life) and a girl from my class showed up and cleaned my bathroom (only it was the bathroom from my old apartment).
 
I think this means that everything is better.  Or maybe that i need to call home more often, or maybe I need to start eating better, or maybe I need to hire a maid.