{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

7.22.2004

FUN FACT THURSDAY!

25% of kids age 11-14 know where the constitution was signed
yet
75% know the zip code of Beverly Hills
-----------------
I think I am seeing the light.  Not like I have died, that was last weeks light, and not like the finding god kind, that was never, but the end of the tunnel light.  One more class, 3 exams, and one huge project to finish and I am done with all this crap.  Next time you all hear me say that "I can handle a double load of classes, it is only 6weeks of my life", please fly to GA and put a bullet in my head, that would be less painful than this semester has been.  It is all kinds of strange that my favorite noise these days is not the squeaky bed, but my printer.  When I hear Fred (yes he is named Fred) that means the tunnel light is getting brighter. Good thing I think he is as stellar as I do since he is the only one I can hang out with this weekend.

Regular posting will start again next week.