AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was all I had to say, but I have a second to elaborate. I have never been this busy in my entire life and I think my brain is shutting down. I missed my deadline to apply to graduate. I really think that telling me to apply 2 semesters early A FUCKING YEAR AGO is not really going to stay with me when the time comes. Financial aid has screwed me over once again, and since i am down to 3$, they decide it will take 2-3 more weeks to work out the problem. My homeless addicts (don't get me wrong they are awesome) are straining. I sit all day and listen to the sexual abuse, the domestic
violence inhumane brutality, and the various other stories that make them who they are, all day. I love it and they give me the sense that they are actually getting something out of talking to me, but damn I can see why there are counselors that only see other counselors. Class blows and is proving to be an utter waste of my time, and to top it off I CAN'T SMOKE, DRINK, HAVE CAFFEINE, SUGAR, CHOCOLATE, SMOKE CRACK, HUFF PAINT, OR DO MY SELF DESCRIBED COMPULSION ie. Throwing the giant size barbies at midgets. Some one kill me, or send me money, or
buy me something to make me feel better.
--------- official end of rant-------