{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

9.22.2004

BERT'S STORY

I have been so busy making thinking of ways to kill the caulkin family working, that I feel I have neglected the blog. But here are my happenings,

Today Bert was happily chill'n with a hot little Passat in the parking garage. I paid my $3 and left so Bert could get his mack on, and went to class so that I could correct the professor on what different drugs did. I will get back to that. Anyway, Bert was putting the moves on the Passat when this dirty man with 2 teeth came up and put a paper and taped it to his window. Now being a car and all Bert could not defend himself, I tried to teach him martial arts once, but that is a long embarrassing story for me, and he could do nothing but sit there and get embarrassed that this was happening to him while he was throwing mad game. THEN the 2 tooth man put a fucking boot on his foot. Talk about having to swallow your pride and give up on finding a high quality girlfriend. So when I got out of class, the Passat was long gone, (i bet she left cuz she thought Bert didn't have $3, money grubbing bitch) and Bert was so pissed at me. So I got mad and called them to remove the boot and when they showed up they tried to charge me $100 for the spot that I paid for. I threatened to call the cops and the man removed the boot and Bert and I are ok now. But if you all know of a girlfriend for him, he needs one.

Ok now for class. Tonight was Club Drug night in my addictions class, and none knows anything because i go to school with idiots. My professor is really smart but he kept getting the effects of drugs wrong. ie:

Dr. D: "ketamine works fastest if injected, and effects happen within 4 minutes"
Me: "Dr. D, are you sure.... I think maybe snorting it is the fastest way. That only takes seconds"
Dr. D: "well you might be right"

they all think i am the biggest drug addict, but that is fine, i would not want them thinking I wanted to be their friend anyway.