{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

9.29.2004

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH MARCI AND WANT HER IN YOUR LIFE FOREVER?


Less than a month.

My supervisor called me in today and says "I did something I should have asked you about first". She then proceeds to tell me that they are probably letting a person go. There are only 3 people that work there and then 3 of us interns. She told the director and the board members that I would kick ass on the job and she thinks they should hire me. She asked if I would be interested and I said "fuck YA, this is awesome!" "yea I already know the job and it would be great to get paid for my time here". So as I was leaving today she was on the phone with the board members and told me to hang on but then it was taking to long and I had to go, she was mouthing to me that they were going to hire me and said she would call me later.

WOOHOO!!!!! I might have a job in my field 8 whole months before graduation. Today is great.

--------------------

Update: I just called home to tell the 'rents the good news and my dad replies "it is good to know you are finally self supportive".. WTF is that? I am in a good mood and you have to say something like that and you know I have been supporting myself since I was 17. JEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!