{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

9.20.2004

I HATE COMCAST!!!!

I had no power for 3 days and now that it is back on... I have no cable (TV or internet). Things blow, and after fighting with 3 different people at COMCAST. That is the company that only hires complete idiots to answer their phones and to take the technical questions.
* please don't tell me to unplug my TV and plug it back in
*please don't argue with me about my cable being out, I am in front of the TV and I KNOW it is.
* please don't tell me to calm down when you are being the dumb ass.

on another note:
MY BIRTHDAY ROCKED!!!!!
It started on Thursday with Dueces B-day and continued on through the weekend. I almost think his was more fun, although the hangover was about equal for both. I went out to a bar in midtown, and drank a whole lot. There was only a little bit of drama, but things came to blows and the drama got up and stormed out, then I think he called to hang up on me, and then I texted him with a "fuck off" and after that everything was great. Don't get me wrong, I think MOST of it was the alcohol, so I am only holding accountable for 13% of it. I am not even all that sure what it was we got into a fight about.Then we left and my driver hit a car, and then drove in the on coming traffic lane, but had no clue he was doing it. I lived and made it back to his place where Melanie got sick wanted to go home.

As far as the Birthday booty goes..... I will just say I met a french boy..... or is that a freedom boy. I would give details but I am sure your alls imagination is better than any actual story.

I will be back to posting when my internet comes back up.