I lost electricity for right at 24 hours because of Frances. It went out Monday night and i got up in the dark got ready for work and when I got home last night I still had no power. I know, some of you are like, HOLY SH*T MARCI, PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T MISS BIG BROTHER OR AMAZING RACE. Well, turns out I did. I really thought my life was going to end. I guess maybe I am still alive because Lurker Boy came over and hung out with me and we played dominos in the dark and a little game I call "Name everything I can not do since I don't have power". If I had been here alone I am sure that i would have died, no question.
10 days til my birthday. I am not all that excited about getting closer to old hag stage or events of the day, I could care less if it is celebrated or not, but I am incredibly happy that I will be free of the odd number for 365 days. 26 is a nice round number... I might even stay 26 next year.