{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

6.17.2003

I am not trying to alarm anyone, just trying to keep you informed. I have been bitten by a black widow spider, undr my thumb nail no less. I am posting this just to get you all prepared for the funeral that might happen in a few days. Yes, it is true, I think I am going to loose the thumb. I know this because last night I was awake watching the minutes on the clock go by from 12:32 til 5:02. This is because my thumb was twice its normal size and the throbbing went up my entire arm.
You all laughed last year when I thought I had West Nile and a few months ago when I thought I had SARS, but this is for real. There is no other explaination. So I want everyone to stay informed becuase if my thumb falls off today I would like the funeral to be a big turn out, I think it is only right, he was a good friend to me. I am hoping it will be a lovely service where melanie will sing amazing grace to my musical rendition on the kazoo.
I know what you are saying, "What kind of gift do I bring to a thumb funeral?". Well I have made it easy for you. Anything on my wish list is more than appropriate. I have even updated it to include a childrens classic "Where is Thumbkin?".

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/registry/wishlist/002-4356167-0248010

I will keep everyone posted on the events of today, wish me the best of luck, but do it nicely, I have had no sleep and it is possible this will affect my attitude, besides I think i am about to loose a great friend.