{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

6.30.2003

It was supposed to rain ALL weekend long. This is why I rented 8 movies, appearing to be the laziest person in the world. Well there WAS rain. Only it was from 5:00- 5:15 sunday evening. So i guess i AM the laziest person in the whole world. I did however rent a nice selection:

Emperor's Club (Fantastic)
Evelyn (even better than fantastic)
Tequila body shots (any movie where Joey Lawerence can read minds after drinking tequila is A+ in my book, Ok i just lied)
Barbarshop (um only watch the first half, that was all I could take)
Some movie with Heather Graham that was amazingly just like "Unfaithful"
Punch Drunk Love (good, in a "what is going on" kinda way)
Ash Wednesday (Dear Elisha Wood, I love you, Love Marci)
Sling Blade (OH YEA) (Dear Billy Bob, ditto my elisha letter.)

also I enjoyed seeing the neighbors get into it with eachother. One was going to call the cops to bust up a party going on in the house because they would not share their drugs with him. Talk about a good idea! I am going to miss seeing the drama when i leave, tv is never this good. Another example is the couple getting in a fight and the girl locked the boy in the house all afternoon. (They have a faulty lock) so his friend was going to break him out with a 3 ft ladder. This might have worked if I lived next to the midget house I always wanted, however the window was a second floor window. good try guys.