Last night I had a dream that Clark Kent came in my apartment and sat down on my couch. I thought nothing weird of this, becuase lately it seems everybody does this. Well Clark and I were having a good time and then in front of 3 other people, I said "Hey I know who you are, I can see your unitard under your shirt". Well, Clark got all mad at me for calling him out and stormed away. And when i say stormed, I mean ran away REAL fast like he does to chloe all the time on Smallville. So I woke up this morning feeling all bad that I had one chance to be friends with Clark and I ruined it. But he really shouldn't wear white shirts over his bright blue unitard.
Side note: It would be wise to think about it before you open your mouth to a friend and say "Wow, you have club feet and i mean CAPTAIN CAVE MAN club feet"