the number one reason I have a cool boss:
I get to work this morning and have one lonely email from him and i am thinking it is something that needs to be done so i proceed to open it and it is an article that is keeping me informed. It reads:
"The first annual U.S. Air Guitar Championships in Los Angeles will pit the best of the West against the air beast of the East on June 28. On the line is a trip to Finland to compete in the World Air Guitar Championships Aug. 29.
I’ve been practicing my whole life,” said David Jung (aka C-Diddy"), from Brooklyn, N.Y., We were all attracted by the sheer idiocy of the thing,” he said. Air guitar is the classic pursuit for the average 25-year-old who doesn't really know what he's doing with his life but feels there has to be more to life than the office.”"
If you can top my boss story feel free to try!