ok so "The Boy" called last night at 2:30 in the morning and informed me that he just got back from Mexico. So this explains why I have not heard from him in 6 MONTHS. I am a little startled in the middle of the night and it takes me a minute to get my thoughts together having just come out of a deep slumber. So he says "I just got back 4 hours ago and i saw that you called 20 times so I am sorry to call in the middle of the night but I wanted to tell you I was back" so my reply to this was "yea I figured if you were not answering my call i could at least annoy the hell out of you"
WHAT! Now it appears that I have been referencing "Go Psycho: an Introductory for Females". I didn't think i even had this book. And really it had become a huge game for me. It was like I knew there would be no answer so i called biweekly for my biweekly dose of rejection. With an ego like mine it was keeping me balanced. Now I don't know what I am going to do. It just isn't the same getting turned down by some redneck with no teeth, and really what are the chances of getting rejected in that situation.
Well at least i am not like some girls i know i.e. (We will call her KB) some of you know who i am talking about. KB once called me from a guys dorm room, this being a guy that she never even dated. Well, she calls and she is whispering and tells me she is in his room and she is looking around and checking his answering machine. How did she get in you ask, Oh she climbed through an unlocked window. When she didn't like what she found she went out to the parking lot, got in her car, and proceeded to ram it into his.
See so in the big picture I think this one minor slip up is ok.