{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

6.16.2003

So most people know that i fear my landlord, well I just got a new apartment and they apparently called my landlord for reference. Well it turns out that she gave me the best reference of all. HOLY MOLEY, people will surprise you sometimes. Now i feel silly for letting my bathroom flood from a leaky toilet for the past year, simply because i was afraid to call her. don't i feel dumb!