{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

6.24.2003

An unjust world.....

So last night i am watching my new favorite show, Anything For Love, where people miserable embarress themselves while getting rejected on national tv. At the end of the show they announced they were going to suprise some one in the audience. Oh How the suspense built. Well, they pull this woman out of her seat and it was this chunky woman wearing, what I thought to be stoned washed black jeans. After a minute a friend and I decided that maybe she had had a bleaching accident. However, after the 5 minutes she was there we figured out that she in fact had on a pair of tight suede pants that formed a bit too closely to her chuncky self. (When will people learn to dress decent if you are going to a studio audience?) Well a guy comes out and tells her how he has been in love with her for 11 yeas and she tells him "no i am sorry I am in love with someone else". How is it that this woman had 2 (TWO) men and I have none? Things just do not seem ok.

And also, to the man that had to cut his bike in half for a girl, she is a bitch. Give me a call :)