{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

8.05.2003

Here is a conv I just had:

G: lonely girl.
Me: yes
Me: absolutely
G: I have lots of friends in ATL. we'll have to fix that.
Me: do you really...... one that would want to hang out with a REALLY COOL HOT girl and are single..... i am done with the married type when i move ;)
G: they are all married.
G: or theyr'e poor losers.
Me: where are all the single men
G: dating Demi Moore

Thanks G for confirming that it will be a long lonely life.