How not to reply to an email.
Today i sent out my typical good bye email to everyone at work. It was heartfelt and metioned the fact that they need zero bars in the snack machine and also mentioned that Iowa does not exist. Anyway, after i sent this email to EVERYONE, this chain reaction started and everyone in the company started getting email after email 19 to be exact.
some were jokes,
"Been real, been fun, but 'tain't been real fun.
Drug-addled teens. Boy, that'll be fun. Actually, from what I remember, it was loads of fun!"
some were dumb,
and some almost started a fight.
"and the spell checker, too -- "using"".....
and some got my back:
"Fight in the school yard on Friday... spread the word!"
and for the finally i sent out:
"Bring it"
i guess it is no surprise to you all i misspelled a word and got called out on it. Well these emails went to all the managers and VP's. It is important to remeber to look at the names on the email before repling to all. I am sure they were happy to learn so much about there employees. Althought he people that were actually trying to get work done got all annoyed and yelled at me, and i wasn't even the one sending the emails, I was just simply telling them goodbye, and don't go to iowa. They are really going to miss me when I leave.