{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

8.13.2003

I sent out an email to everyone I know and told them my new phone number and address. In the email I joked around about how my birthday is coming up and posted my amazon wishlist. It was a joke. I also said I would really just enjoy a phone call.

Well today I burst out in a fit of tears on my way home from work. It is all hitting me at once that I won't ever see many people again and I am going into the unknown. Well i was all upset becuase I hate crying and barely ever do it and i usually end up with a huge headache. So all the way home I was trying to tell my self jokes to cheer me up. I got home got out of the car and there on the porch of my cute little house was a little lonely box with the word AMAZON on it. I picked it up and my tears immediately went away. I ran in the door and the phone rang. Answered that while opening my package. In the box was the LIVE from Folsom field Dave Matthews 2 cd set and and it was from my friend Brad who I had sworn would be on the other side of the cold war between married and single people (he is the one that got married 2 weeks ago). It turns out the war started and it might be a friendly one, and on the phone was a friend that makes me happy. Tears gone! Good timing on everybodys part.