{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

8.14.2003

If you are every feeling low the thing to do is to drink wine and talk to a old pre school friend. Tell her EVERYTHING, all the deep dirty secrets you have been keeping and everything else. I mean purge, have a catharsis, get it out and when you are done doing that go online and find a super funny person and just start yelling obsenities at them. I mean every dirty thing you can think to call someone. They will yell them back and then you will end up having a really good conversation about nothingbut they will make you feel cool creative and funny and it will give you hope back that there are other cool normal funny intelligent people out there somewhere. End this conversation on a good note so you can get in bed with a smile and then shower, turn Dave Matthews up as loud as your stereo will go and get out of the shower in a towel and lay on the little love seat on listen to All Along the Watchtower, and fall asleep.

This is the formula for a low moment. Seriously.