{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

8.20.2003

Is the old marci back? I THINK SO.... we will know for sure in a few days.

I am in the best mood.... there are people out there that love/like me enough to miss me, and i have found a little dive bar that has live Blues every night, and i am getting to know my way around.

I went on Marta (public transpotation) today and had about the best time... this is really what people write novels about. I walked around down town and bought my books, hence making me an official Graduate student. Sounds so weird after wasting 3 damn years of my life. OH WELL, at least there wasn't a guy to blame, that is kinda lame. What the hell have i been so upset about. Sure i am going to miss peole and be lonely as hell but really, other than people born in AL, I absolutly do not think that we are meant to stay in one place for too long. Nomadic is the way to be. The world is way to big for that to happen. 4-5 year here...4-5 year there. Enough time to enjoy it, fall in love with it, and then up and go to the next.

then i came home and drank heiniken and no one was here to look at my heiny so i had to talk to myself about how funny i thought that was. And i got cable yet my remote does not work so i did what every normal human would do in this situation, I turned the tv off. Can you really watch with out a remote at late night. I think not.

Well i am off to be the geek i so try to hide when meeting people and read my new text books. This make me sound better, one of them is called "Playing Doctor: Unlocking the Mysteries of the Physical Exam". So i will go look at illistrations of anatomy and fall asleep. I have not slept since I have been, I have a good feeling about tonight though.

And to top it... there is a thunder storm coming. I know the earth knows how much i like thunderstorms at night so i am going to consider this as a gift to me.