{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

8.23.2003

Last night while out with an old friend who happens to be balding, I learned something that I think might change my out look on things.

You know when you are out and you see that poor man that can not come to terms with the baldness and he has the dreaded comb over. It turns out that the comb over might not be the guys fault. Who Knew? Apparently when a guy goes to get his hair cut, the barber will sometimes leave spots longer to hide it. I also found out that it is possible for the guy not to notice on the first hair cut. So the comb over is a slow gradual thing. And this whole time I thought it was the men not dealing well, when really is is the barber trying to lose the guys game.

I tell you , my granfather was right, you really do learn something new every day.