{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

8.04.2003

On the way home from work today the guy in the truck in front of me was all over the road and i thought he was all drunk. Well I work right at the AL line, and I was thinking, "man this guy is true red neck, it is 5 and he is all drunk". Well, he wasn't. He was on the phone screaming and flailing his arms all over the place. Apparently he got hung up on and would hold the phone up high and redial. It seemed as though he kept getting a busy signal becuase he kept doing the whole process over and over. maybe he got no service. Well, in the end he was all over his truck all mad and then it happened. The guy really threw his phone out the window, shattering it on the road. THAT WAS NUTS. the whole thing took about 15 minutes.

Maybe he was just mad at his cell company who knows..... i like to think he got in a fight with his girl and threw his phone becuase of her. I like thinking we have that much power.

oh, and i ate sushi for dinner. WHOO HOO