so as if i am not stressed out enough ... today I show up to class and find out that PART of the requirement is to take a day of class and doa presentation. My first though: "oh wow short classes for awhile" second thought: "that does nto sound right"
My hand shoots up. "Dr. Blah blah, does this mean our presentation has to be 2.5 hours?' The answer of yes is still ringing in my ears.
So i go to the next class and once again Dr. Blah Blah assigns the same thing in this class. So somehow I have to formulate 5 hours worth of material to talk about and present, and that is on top of the rest opf the class load and my other 3 classes. I knew there was a reason I was not making friends.
In other news:
something happened today that I never believed in. I was sent a sign. Now i always thought people were nuts for saying things like this but it really happened. First let me tell you, for those who do not know, I think the colors Brown and Blue are the best 2 colors together. You want to win me over, a guy in brown and blue will do it every time.
So I am sitting in class and this girl walks in. She is the type of girl that just seems so cool on another level. None of her clothes matched and she had a bunch of jelewry and her hair was pulled up like an old lady. So is someone I would have hung out with in high school and was a doctorate student. well I am stressed and having a bad day and then I picked a topic for a presentation and she looked at me and said that she would pick that one too. So i have a parnter. I was happy to not have to do this alone. So a roster goes around and we write our name and partner and topic on it and when it gets to me ... her name was ...Blue Brown. Is that a sign things are going to be ok? or am i a big idiot like the other people that believes in signs?