{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

8.03.2003

something I find funny

That while i was gone my blog was still going strong with a little tift between some guy who won't share his real info, and some one impersonating him (who I will say ROCK ON to) But come on guys it is the weekend, GO OUT AND HAVE A GOOD TIME! Maybe you could loose some of that angst if you got laid every now and then. Oh well i might edit it tomorrow when I am not so tired. Well I laughed, but i have a sense of humor and am not offended easily. I however am also not gay and also i am not a loser with nothing else to do. I have gay friends that might read this, hey guys I am sorry about all the losers that are allowed to use the internet. We really should have to have a license to breed. I am not however friends with any idiotsor losers, but i guess if any losers are offended by the outbust of one of your fellow men, I will apologize to you too. I would however like to people to at least leave something besides an IP address but hey I can't ask for everything.

But hey chris, email me and we can duke it out and I will do a special post just for you about the outcome.

And total props to madmathias for entering a comment and ignoring it all.