Today I moved my bed.... yep, right you are, I do have 6 more days here. Marci is on the floor. How fun, this is like when i was a kid and had a
Murphy bed and I got in trouble all the time for not ever making it and putting it up, and then one day i said "ok i will put it up" and it never came back down. (was that a run on for all you grammer freaks).
Anyway, my friend Charlie helped me and I must say, he is the man. Really, I had to do just about nothing. He picked up the full sized matress and carried it by himself down stair, upstairs adn he might of even done a little dance while doing it. And this is after me calling and syaing:
me: Hey I did not want to call you till i exhausted all the resources because I know this is a shitty thing to ask of a friend, but I could find no one else.
Him: AW, SHIT marci you should have called me first.
What a fantastic guy!
In other news:
The phenomenon on "What happens to the forks?" might have been answered.They are gone. I have never taken them anywhere yet, they are gone. I talked about this with charlie on the road trip and it turns out his are gone too. However, it turns out while moving I found ladel that I have never owned, so the only explaination is the forks got bored and morphed into a ladel. Whose needs Scooby and those pesky kids when you have me to solve all the mystries of the universe?