{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

8.25.2003

Today went great and i owe it all to the duckies.

Sure, I had to wait in a line for Financial Aid for 2.5 hours, but hey what else did I have to do this morning.

Sure, when i finally got to the front of the line, they told me they could not help me, but hey, I need to learn these things on my own anyway.

Sure, some guy told me he would "Love to eat me" while he licked his lips on MARTA today, but hey, no one else does so i think it was kinda flattering.

Sure, I got lost in downtown and could not find MARTA for the return trip and had to be that geek that pulled out a map of campus on the street, but hey I need the exercise.

Sure, I have not eaten Saturday nights Mac and Cheese, but hey, i am loosing weight.

Sure, my first class requires me to find 3 people to video tape an interview with, and i know noone, but hey maybe the guy from MARTA would like to help.

Sure, 3 people in my class started crying while "giving a few sentaces about themselves", But hey, I held back my laughter.

All in all it went fine. It turns out I am more grown up than I thought, and i think i am really going to like my first class. Even the 3 that were broken down today where not too bad. However, I think they might have to look inward and see if they are really in a position to help others when they are apparently a wreck themselves. Man they cried over some weird shit, but hey who am I to Judge?