{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

8.09.2003

WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?

I started moving today, a process that totally sucks in the GA heat, and I realized that a few people might be right. I am moving out of a decent sized place that cost next to nothing, leaving a job where I make enough money to live and pay bills and not worry too much, and the comfort of the place where I lived 7 years to go to a teeny tiny cave of an apartment, with no job, higher rent, studying, no friends, and debt. My mom told me this was a mistake and I want to refuse to believe her, it just seems very few people agree with me that it is for the for best. Maybe I was just fishing for the "Good Job" that isn't coming, who knows.

I just wish I could remember why it was again I hated it here so much. Of course the place is filled with rednecks, "ain't" is in the dictionaries sold in this town, i don't like too many people here, there are no new people my age to meet, you can't buy beer on the weekends, I am working a dead end job with no hope for moving up positions, I have no air conditioning, and as far as "being on the right path" hell i got lost on a country road here.

Ok maybe i feel better now, but is still hard to sit here and look at bare walls and empty rooms just waiting for the guy that bought the couches to come get them.