{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

8.22.2003

What is so wrong about talking to your fiance about the love of your life? Sure maybe it wasn't him you are talking about, and sure maybe the "LOL" left a long time ago and only resurfaces randomly in the book of Marci and this is one weekend it might happen, and sure maybe this guy lives in my city when the fiance lives 3000 miles away, and maybe I told the fiance about all of it, but is that really reason for him to get jealous? COME ON, shouldn't I be able to share everything with the man I am going to marry.

Who's got my back on this?

HAHAHA sorry Neal.

And sitting here it strikes me as funny that LOL is also short for Laugh out loud. Coincidence, i think not.