WHEW I HATE MY NEW LIFE! :)
Ok from the start. Saturday after I turned down the computer I got in my car that was packed so full I could not see out any window and drove to atl. I then prceeded to put my old life into this little tiny apartment all by myself. Conviently after I had unpacked everything, Melanie calls and decides to come up to Atlanta for the night. she shows up with some Grolsh and continues to tell how things are "Not that bad". Little did she know she would soon be a believer.
We go to get something to eat and we see Rocky Mountain Pizza and both get excited because that sounds like a perfect first meal. So we park go in and sit down. Only we both get this feeling we have done something wrong. After 5 minutes, no one has come up to us, given us a menu, nothing. We are looking around all confused. It is as if we had never been out before and don't know what to do, so we get up and walk out. In the car we discuss that what had just happened was really not ok and we should never discuss it again. (Sorry mel). So then we go and eat at another pizza place and there are no tables and the guy really brings us our food while we are standing looking for a place to sit. We find a place and eat. We get in the car, and people are yelling hateful things out thier car windows at us at stop lights and then we go to target so i can get stuff I need. This is when the Atl Hex begins. Things are fine, I get what I want and get into the checkout line. This is the point where mel and i are talking about how it is going to be fun to put together furniture while shooting tequila. Well the woman behind the Counter did not think this was a good iead and in a tard voice says "If you do that it will all come out backwards". Mel walks away, and stands at the gift registry about 20 feet away and then it happens.
The woman pulls my reciet off the printer and reads my name off of it and says very slowly.. In the most creepy horror movie retarded person voice "Good Bye MARCI..... See you later MARCI..... Have a good night MARCI.... Don't do anything I woldn't do MARCI" Around the point of the "see you later" I get all creeped out, grab my cart and run ..... Melanie at this point is looking back at me like "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO TURN THAT WOMAN PSYCHO"... i simply look at her as i blow by her out the door and say "Dude, we gotta go NOW". The woman continued yelling while i was long out the door. Once again in the car we discuss that everyone hates me. So then we go to blockbuster. Anyone that knows the littlest bit about me knows that I can not live without a movie rental card. Well blockbuster told me "NO". Bastards. So now it is like 11:00 on a saturday night and I have not even opened a beer. MY NEW LIFE SUCKS.
the next day i bought a new messanger bag to use as a book bag, and 3 new pair of knee hogh striped socks. I thought the socks would make me feel better until I went over board on it and decided to sleep in them, it was nice until I remembered ow disgusting i think people that sleep in socks are and then I was disgusted by myslef.
so to some it up, everyone hates me, i have been hexed, and i am not allowed to eat in my new city. Is 12:00 to early to drink a beer?