{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

9.17.2003

3 hours til my birthday! WHOO HOO.

I hope all teh presents are in the mail. I am a bit scared, I got my mom's and grandparents cards today so i think i might not get anything ON my birthday. So if you all know my phone number I better get a call. I think the plans tomorrow have just been confirmed and it turns out there will not be a duplication of last years PATHETIC party (me, by myself drinking 3 liters of wine and going to bed). FREE BEER HERE I COME!

other news: I ran over a manhole cover today and it was loose and the noise it made, made me smile. wierd? i think not