{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

9.04.2003

Been So busy that i forgot to Hail the Amazing Boz. I fhe is not he truely should be the wind beneath your wings. He has lost 20 lbs. and that is something I can not even think of doing, I love food. But he did and now he is not only a super cool guy but he is also (according to the doc) of good weight for his age. I promised if he did it I would sing his praises but I was secretly hoping I would get 10$ for him not doing it. I had faith in him though. I am a few days late but you all need to go to his site and tell him to post a pict of the new improved, healthy Boz. He might just be my HERO.