A few months ago Melanie ventured off for a weekend and the phrase "WHAT ARE WE DOING?" was coined. Often times since then I have found myself looking around at things and saying "what the hell am I doing". I have done it quite a bit lately. I say it after I leave class sometimes wondering exactly what the hell I have done to my life with this whole going back to school thing. Or when I walk outside and realize I live in a city by myself and the only person I really have here is someone that I have a relationship with but it is screwed up to a point that there is no turning back from. Or sometimes when I am talking to certain people that I either don't want to be talking to or know I should not be talking to.
Am I alone in this? Surly everyone looks around at some point and says it. I just got off the phone and the conversation either really pissed me off or made me feel incredibly bad, I just can not decide right now, and thinking back on it, who really gives a damn. I should not have been having the conversation anyway. Oh well, live and learn. I am taking my lesson and moving on.
WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING?