{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

9.24.2003

How weird i am all wondering about my teeth dream, then i walk into class and we are doing Frued and we do a dream analysis on me. Turns out that for some reason i am not in complete control of things in my life and it seems i have high anxiety. Isn't that neat?

I think my Id has gone out of control. If only my superego would step up and say "hey man calm the hell down" to my Id maybe my dream will stop.

UM... I think i have had enough class today.